Omaha Gives! Online Giving Day, May 20th, 2015
Thank you GRRIN supporters for your outstanding participation in Omaha Gives! We met our goal and raised $5032 just before midnight with the help of several last-minute donors. Your donations will help us cover extraordinary medical care needed for GRRIN foster dogs. A list of donors can be found in our 2nd Quarter 2015 newsletter.
Thanks also to the humans and canines who braved the cold and came out to Julio’s to celebrate Omaha’s biggest giving day! Foster dog Goldie, and adopted dogs Ellie and Belle, thought the temperature was perfect – check out those smiles!
2014 – A Year in Review!
- Your donations totaled ~ $41,654
- We received grants totaling ~ $1,050
- Our fundraising brought in ~ $9,027
- Members paid dues of ~ $4,385
- You adopted a GRRIN dog – adoption fees totaled $9,050
- Volunteers gave their time in rescue and outreach
- You fostered at least one of the 40 new dogs we brought into rescue
THANK YOU for another successful year in rescue!
Give to Lincoln, May 29th, 2014
Give to Lincoln’s online giving day was a big success for the community and GRRIN. Sponsored by the Lincoln Community Foundation, over 2.5 million was raised for local nonprofits. GRRIN received $1320 in donations. All donors are listed in our 2nd Quarter 2014 newsletter, but we are posting our donors’ special messages here:
Toni M. – Dedicated to Abbey, our first golden retriever, and to Duck (Duchess) and Annie (Cheyenne) my two beloved and still feisty as ever goldens, adopted from GRRIN!!!
Michelle W. – To all of my GRRIN dogs – past, present and future!
Sara P. – In memory of Samantha and in honor of Diego and Isaac
Kristen A. – For Max and Lucy. The two best dogs, ever. We miss you every second of every day.
Thad T. – In memory of GRRIN adoptees Brandy and Julie
Gregg C. – Dedicated on behalf of Sheyanne, the beautiful Golden that GRRIN allowed me to adopt. She is a wonderful companion and brings joy into my life each day with her unconditional love. GRRIN is the best!
Julie W. – GRRIN dog Rosie W.
Joan K. – In honor of Jay
Deann V. – In memory of Sugar Bear (03-44), in honor of Deuce (07-19) and all the fuzzy sweet Golden faces at GRRIN!
Omaha Gives! Online Giving Day, May 21st, 2014
GRRIN participated for a second year in the Omaha Gives! fundraiser powered by the Omaha Community Foundation. The 24 hour giving day ended with over six million dollars donated to non-profit organizations in the Omaha metro area. GRRIN received 92 gifts totaling $3995. A list of donors can be found in our 2nd Quarter 2014 newsletter.
Special thanks to the McGowan Family Foundation for their generous gift!
Thanks for your help in 2013!
How did you support GRRIN in 2013? Let us count the ways…
- Your donations totaled ~ $19,000
- We received grants totaling ~ $9000
- Our fundraising brought in ~ $4300
- Members paid dues of ~ $3100
- You have a GRRIN Capital One card and we received almost $700 in benefits
- You adopted a GRRIN dog – adoption fees totaled $6050
- You were one of nearly 100 volunteers who gave your time to GRRIN
- You fostered at least one of the 45 new dogs we brought into rescue
THANK YOU for helping GRRIN make 2013 a fantastic year in rescue!
Thank you to Brenda Orr of Orr Photo for the beautiful photos
she has provided for the new GRRIN website!